Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sold: 1957 Omega Constellation Pie-Pan

I hate to let this one go but I have to gather more funds... The Pie-Pan is from 1957, hands and dial are original, the crown is the proper replacement for a Constellation. The dial has aged nicely into a copper-brown color and the patina is really unique. The case is in good condition, it has been lightly polished but the edges are still there. There are some scratches between the lugs and on the back of the lugs but they are not visible when you wear the watch, otherwise the front is really clean. The caseback is also not overpolished, and all the stars are visible. The watch also went through an overhaul very recently, I just got it back. The movement is clean and keeps good time as well. I'm asking Sold! shipped and insured by paypal, feel free to make me an offer though! If you are interested you can email me at kyleLkyleL@gmail.com :)























No comments:

Post a Comment